With God, we believe you can never have enough love, healing, guidance or personal relationship with Him.
Women’s Encounter Room (WER) was created to help women connect with God in a deep and personal way. When you develop a personal relationship with God, it helps unlock why you were created, what your purpose is and get you through stuck places in your life.
Part of our vision is to also empower you to walk this out for yourself, lead others around you into encounters, take this to your own community or lead an encounter on a team. (See Empowerment Schedule below)
What to Expect:
The first 40-45 minutes will be dedicated to teaching, demonstrating and practicing one tool to connect with God. You will be led into an encounter with God through each teaching. The remainder of the evening will be for personal encounters or to fellowship with other women.
- Fri. Oct 13th: “Healthy & Unhealthy Ties” Also known as ‘Soul Ties’ We are created for relationship, so we naturally connect to all sorts of things – some good and some bad! Those connections come with all sorts of things, like emotions, reactions, desires and more – as always, they can be great or horrible! As you encounter God, He will show you what connections need to be severed and which ones you need to strengthen or have.
- Fri. Oct 27th: “Fear Not” The subtle & not so subtle influence of fear and how to overcome it With Rachel Greer & Kris Hurst.
“God did not give you a spirit of fear” (2 Tim. 1:7) And did you know, some form of fear not or do not be afraid is mentioned 365 times in the bible? That is a daily reminder!
- Fri. Nov. 10th: “Self Care” Going into the Holidays can be pretty hectic. Receive some practical & Godly tips on how to take care of yourself – remember, you are the temple that houses the Spirit of God! (1 Cor. 3:16) Rachel Greer & Charlotte Rodriguez. (No meeting on Nov. 24th)
- Fri. Dec. 8th: “Gratefulness & Forgiveness” The holidays can also be a very stressful time, especially with relationships. Learn how to re-focus on the the things God wants for you and let go of the things that hold you back. Shaunna Cornell & Rachel Greer (No meeting on Dec.22nd)
- January: “Propelling Forward” Ever feel you’re not getting anywhere, stuck or not sure how to move forward? Charlotte Rodriguez, Life Coach, & Rachel Greer will teach you some practical ways as well as lead you into an encounter to get God’s perspective.
We Meet every 2nd & 4th Friday each month at 6:30 pm
October Dates: Friday the 13th & 27th
Nov. Dates: Friday the 10th (24th closed for Holiday)
December Dates: Friday the 8th (22nd closed for Holidays)
The Women’s Encounter Room is located at: Pleasure Point Community Church – 761 26th Ave. Santa Cruz, CA 95062
Hope you can join us, we look forward to meeting you!
Like us on Facebook at “Women’s Encounter Room”.Sponsored by Hilltop Ministries
This ministry is free and open to all women.
If you would like to partner with us and further this vision, you can donate several ways:
- Click on the Donate button below.
- Text $ plus amount to: 831-216-0017
- Write a check payable to Hilltop Ministries, WER in the memo line. Mail to:
3605 Hilltop Rd.
Soquel, CA 950723
Thank you, we appreciate your generosity! Your receipt will be from Hilltop Ministries which is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all contributions are tax deductible.