We meet every 2nd & 4th Friday each month at 6:00 pm
The Women’s Encounter Room is located Via Zoom for now
During this time with the Corona Virus and Shelter-In-Place orders W.E.R. is meeting virtually over Zoom. If there is no Zoom link below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and prayer needs and we will give you the zoom link and password. We love you and look forward to seeing you in person again after this is all over!
Zoom Link: Click here Meeting ID: 811 7003 5573
NOTE: We are not meeting on Friday Nov. 27th and Dec. 25th
If you need prayer between the times we meet, we have options listed for you below.
- Hilltop Church: Tues. Evenings, 6:30 pm TBA because of new covid shutdowns as of Nov. 20th. (via Zoom & in person) Located at 3775 Capitola Rd., Capitola 95010 – Check our Website
- Healing Rooms 1st Sat. of every month from 1-3 pm. located Via Zoom & starting in person.. For details click here.
- The Point, Sundays at 10 am Facebook Live & in person.
With God, we believe you can never have enough love, healing, guidance or personal relationship with Him.
The WER is a specialized group, different from most women’s groups, in that our main focus is healing and freedom. If you are serious about getting healed or free, then WER is for you!
The purpose for WER is:
1. For women to receive freedom, healing & wholeness in their mind, will, emotions and body through connecting with and communicating with the God-head.
2. To teach and empower women with tools to stay free and connected to God.
3. To raise up new leaders who are equipped and able to set others free.
What to Expect:
We meet as a group first to check in, share breakthroughs as well as what is challenging, then we break into smaller encounter groups where you will be led into a personal encounter. God has given us many tools to bring freedom, but it is not the same as when God himself ministers to you! Come experience His love for you!
Hope you can join us, we look forward to meeting you!
Like us on Facebook at
“Women’s Encounter Room”.Sponsored by
This ministry is free and open to all women.
If you would like to partner with us and further this vision, you can donate several ways:
Click on the Donate button below.
- Text $ plus amount to: 831-216-0017
- Write a check payable to Hilltop Ministries, WER in the memo line. Mail to:
3605 Hilltop Rd.
Soquel, CA 950723Thank you, we appreciate your generosity! Your receipt will be from Hilltop Ministries which is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all contributions are tax deductible. click below